Just 10 minutes walk from Anandyatri, Diveagar beach is 4 Km long, scenic and very much safe. Tourists can enjoy early morning walk, evening sunset which is a memorable event of the picnic. On week days, the beach is as if your personal one.
Now veriety of water sports activity is available on the sea beach. We have authorized a couple of operators for the benefit of Anandyatri guests. They offer handsome group discount to our guests and take very good care of the guests.
- Velas beach: Just 5 km from Diveagar, there is a virgin beach of Velas, on the way to Dighi and is on a scenic costal route.
- Kondvili beach: Just 8 km from Diveagar, it is another beach en-route to Shrivardhan which lies on a scenic costal route.
- Shree Suvarna Ganesh Temple: On 17’th Nov 1997, Smt Draupadi Dharma Patil found an idol of Lord Ganesha in the garden. It was in pure gold, about 1.3 kg heavy and was about 1000 years old. Recently this idol was robbed by unknown decoits.
- Shree Roopnarayan Temple: Around 1000 years old antique Vishnu idol in Diveagar which is famous for its carvings and designs.
- Harihareshwar: The Harihareshwar shrine, famous as Dakshin Kashi, is only 35 kms from Diveagar.
- Murud-Janjira: You can visit the Dighi port (it is approximately 15 kms away) first. From there, you can take a launch to go to Janjira fort. It takes about 20 mins to reach Janjira from Dighi port.
- Vikram Vinayak: While returning to Mumbai, you can visit beautiful Ganesh Temple at Salav, situated on a Hillock on Roha – Revdanda Road.
- Raigad Fort: The famous fort of Raigad, the capital of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is just 90 kms from Diveagar.